If you have spent any time on CB Radio Chat, then you are probaly well aware of the block feature known as “The Red X”. There are problem 100 different reasons in why a CB Radio Chat user would make use of this well known “Red X” or “Block” feature on the app. Why Do you use the Red X or simply stated, why do you put somebody on the Red X? When do you block somebody, so you cannot hear them nor can they hear you? Perhaps a reason is not listed in the poll below. Feel free to use the comment section to discuss! And special thanks in advance for the vote. Hope to use of this data for a future post. Cheers!
5 Responses to “To Red X or Not To Red X?”
Leave a Reply
- Skeezer’s in Liverpool, Where’s Danny Dyer?
- Plugmind’s Statement On CB Radio Chat App Moderators
- How to – CB Radio Chat Banned: A Quick Overview
- This is the End Result of No Blue Buttons on CB Chat [VIDEO]
- The CB Radio Chat Crusades of 2014-2015 [FILM]
- Turner versus Jones – May 2, 2015
- Mass Bans Across Numerous EN Channels Are Reported
- How Chickenlittle Manged To Kill A Zello Channel in 100 hrs or Less
- Why CB Radio Chat Buffering/Loading Circle After Update?
- To Update or Not to Update: CB Chat Radio Version 2.3.1 At Glance