The CB Radio Chat community moved from version 2.2.8 to version 2.3.1 in 2 days flat, bringing us to the Generation of 2.3.x. The public consensus of the community held a negative response to version 2.2.9, with many users downgrading to version 2.2.8. A guide should of been published on the process of this but it did not happen. So when version 2.3.1 was released it came with a breath of fresh air but did not seem to solve everything. Version 2.3.1 looks sharp and continues to display the design trend we have seen in the past versions. Here is a short review & a couple of changes that were noticed that differed from the previous verisons. (If i missed anything and/or described a detail incorrectly let me know in the comments section below)
- Usernames now display and fit on the screen properly
- Removal of the small sending message arrow ↗
- User interface is smooth and responsive when manipulated
- Red X and Skip button sit under talk button when device rotates into landscape mode.
- Activity circle is displayed when CB Radio Chat is first started and when the app looses connection with the internet. It shows more often then before so users get nervous.
- Links are now colored purple once again.